Warning: This blog contains Weird and Wonderful ways of dealing with life. Through laughter.
This is my two fingers salute list, of things I find annoying and have not shared with people before; I feel I really need to, as I feel several of you may feel the same. I already know how to avoid some of them on the list and I feel much better about writing them – it is good to let it out. Maybe you could make a list also – it is highly therapeutic:
1. Paying TV licence and not actually watching television at all because I find all the programmes: unrelated to real society, I feel it is causing more of a division – rich vs poor.
Oh the news is full of a few stories, mainly international; they never end on anything positive; they never tell the truth and they brainwash people to believing we must hate one another all the while, or, behave in a manner which is negative and nasty towards one another. I feel negative things cause negative moods. The media are getting my money to create wars and things that just do not need to happen in our society, or around me anyway.
Two fingers Salute to Television companies who take money for nothing.
2. Facebook because their saftey features are a load of nonsense. They need decent security which prevents people from breaking the law: privacy, stalkers, hate speech, bullies and terrorists who could be anyone actually invading your privacy full stop, cursing at you and being genuinely terrorising e.t.c. Thank goodness it is free because if I was paying for it – I would be annoyed.
Two fingers Salute to the privacy settings on facebook!
3. Dating sites: I haven’t been on a dating site in nearly, 3 years. When I went on there to get to know someone, he was okay, I suppose but he seemed to just use it to get women into bed: thank goodness I never slept with him – I am not that kind of a woman. I thought bad experience – Maybe try again.
We went out on two dates – I have a three date rule. Yes, the rule Carrie Bradshaw, (Sex In The City) created; it also includes no naked of pictures on phones. Men will not receive naked photos of me. They are so silly sending me pictures of themselves. Seriously…. hold on this will become funny…
I was talking to a solider who said he had women post pictures of their top ranks: I replied, “No thank you – I am not that type of a woman!” He said that is good. But I have a gift for you: sends me a below the belt picture!!!
Honestly, I did not speak on there again. I cancelled, my account but I still have spam requests to the dating site.
The question is: why would I want to be with someone who has shown almost the whole world their naked pictures before actually going out with them?
I feel I showed I have some courage there.
Two fingers Salute to dating sites!
4. Soap Operas have to be on this list. I used to adore soap operas, especially, the cringe worthy ones with bad actors. However, now they do not want comedy moments in Soap Operas any more. They want drama and non – stop, high octane; adrenalin pumping – violent, heartbreaking, axe grinding, or, revenge seeking, unrealistic – nasty, venomous, rage filled drama.
Can you tell me please – why anyone would want a stressful period for a whole year, as they drag the story line out to create more drama?
Constantly on edge and really crazed would be the real life outcome of those situations. Because of the body and the para – sympathetic and sympathetic nerves. You can only put your body through a certain amount of pressure and stress before you become terminally ill.
I saw a character in a soap opera and I thought – hold on a minute – the last child she had was only 2 weeks old and he died, whilst she was sleeping; seriously, who wrote the manuscript and thought….her pregnant future self needs to be in a car crash?
Honestly – I just thought: Two fingers Salute to you! Thank you for not showing some form of hope.
5. Chocolate is not chocolate anymore. It has to have cookie bits, or, extra filling, or be something else which does not look like chocolate to me. Chocolate should just be in a bar without the added extras – I hope their sales go down for bastardising something delectable and delicious.
It is meant to melt in your mouth whilst you sit there dreaming away; picture yourself paying for a cinema ticket which is the price of the earth. You hear crunching whilst you are eating chocolate and you miss the whole storyline. Why would you want to hear crunching? What a waste of money!
Two fingers Salute to Chocolate bars with all the extras. I feel better – I suppose you can write a list also, it may help you! I just laugh at it.There is nothing more I can do than -: move country, eat plain chocolate and hope for a face to face encounter.