I have been planning my exit from a country, (shall not be named, as I wish to not bad mouth it anymore than I have done in the past – wasted my energy and time) for quite a while!
Yes – I go in trepidation. However, trepid adventures always end up totally amazing. This is a weird and wonderful way of looking at changes.
I have been cocooned in my mind for a long time; unable to venture past a certain point, so, my soul has not been quenched.
My wellbeing it is important for me to recognise my soul has a thirst for the following:
3. Doing absolutely off the hook activities.
4. Taking photos of scenery because the memory can only retain so much.
5. Finding my soul mate.
6. Laughing at bizarre moments.
7. Singing on top of mountains.
8. Learning another culture.
9. Being bold: I think anxiety is the worst thing in the world – let’s face this thing head on and challenge my soul.
10. Participate in the most amazing moments with your soul mate.
11…..(ending this weird and wonderful post on a high) Being Happy…. because it is the most important thing for the soul. 🙂
I think bucket lists are okay, but let’s aim for what can be achieved. So positive – there are things I have already achieved on the list; therefore, I know they work for me. So, beginning with the top and working my way down to the Happy – I think I shall always remain happy.
I owe it to my soul and I think you do also. Think about it!
Blissfully, unaware of the blemished moments of the past. Accepting that everyone has faults, but mainly, curing my soul from those moments means I will achieve more.
Thank you soul – now let us escape!!! 🙂